Beleura is a family friendly employer which currently employs 260 staff in the following areas:
- Mental Health
- Operating Theatre and Peri-operative Nursing
- High Dependency Unit
- Alcohol Rehabilitation
- General, Medical and Surgical wards.
- Food services and trade chefs in our kitchen
- Health Information Managers
- Finance, payroll
- General office
- Environmental Services
- Allied staff including physiotherapy, occupational therapists, dietitians and psychologists
We do accept university students during their training however we are unable to offer work experience for secondary school students.
- Ramsay Employee Benefits Program
- Numerous social activities and functions for staff to enjoy.
- We have a friendly dining room and quiet courtyard for staff to enjoy. Morning and afternoon tea is provided and subsidised meals are available to all staff.
- Ample free parking is available on site.
- Paid study leave for those on approved courses.
- Comprehensive Clinical and professional development program.
- Flexible roster arrangements.
- On site Kiosk
- Comprehensive orientation and mandatory education program.