After supporting the mental health needs of the Mornington Peninsula community for over 30 years, Beleura Private Hospital is delighted to open a brand new, purpose built mental health unit.
In our new ‘Sorrento Ward’, we aim to support patients to reach their wellness and recovery goals through inpatient programs, day programs and alcohol addiction rehabilitation. These programs have been developed in collaboration with our accredited psychiatrists and are tailored to individual needs.
Our aim is to work towards recovery for each patient, helping them manage their symptoms lead a full and productive life. Care is of the highest standard and is delivered in a secure, comfortable and supportive environment.
- 48 spacious and modern single private rooms with ensuite
- 2 external tranquil courtyards
- Large patient dining space
- Dedicated art therapy room
- Multiple therapy areas with a separate space for the day programs
- On-site specialist consulting suites